- ncisprobie likes this
- zoyarose likes this
- tonynziva reblogged this from alyssinmymind
- tonynziva likes this
- howsthatforcommunication reblogged this from wennuhpen
- lucrimc likes this
- kenndaljustfreaking reblogged this from estewiccancis
- estewiccancis reblogged this from wennuhpen
- kytivafan likes this
- tivashipper reblogged this from alyssinmymind
- zoyarose reblogged this from alyssinmymind
- just-a-bit-of-my-thoughts reblogged this from alyssinmymind
- castlebuddy01 likes this
- chibskryptonite reblogged this from alyssinmymind
- alyssinmymind reblogged this from kaylia1991 and added:
- ncislivefreaky-spndiefreaky likes this
- kaylia1991 reblogged this from thingsfadestogrey and added:
- girlskickass-tiva reblogged this from kytivafan
- thingsfadestogrey reblogged this from wennuhpen and added:
- thingsfadestogrey likes this
- wennuhpen reblogged this from kytivafan and added:
- ziiver reblogged this from deadlyandadorable
- deadlyandadorable reblogged this from quotelation
- misguidedchoices likes this
- acciocrazychick reblogged this from quotelation
- estewiccancis likes this
- quotelation reblogged this from kytivafan
- justtellher26 likes this
- cancisfan reblogged this from sammythinks
- iamnobodystrophy reblogged this from weatherlysexual
- ficklefingerofate likes this
- sarcasticmcgeek reblogged this from sammythinks
- ziver-archive reblogged this from weatherlysexual
- weatherlysexual reblogged this from kytivafan
- kytivafan posted this
a certain group of people are sending massive amounts of tweets to MW, GG, CBS, etc. stating that Tiva is NOT what the fans want.
This tactic is nothing new, but the intensity is at a fever pitch. If you support Tony/Ziva please tweet it to those in charge.
We don’t want the…
Lately I’ve been seeing the “Why is Tony being written as an incompetent fool & being humiliated endlessly and that the competent Tony of earlier seasons has been lost forever”. It’s just not one tweet it’s been like multiple tweets directed towards GG & MW…I am so saddened that people would have this much time on their hands to harrass the show runner & Michael about it. It absolutely will not solve anything & I have seen no such Tony in the episodes I have watched…no humiliated Tony & as far as Tony being competent..he is, he has shown it last season & this season. The notion otherwise is rediculous & just wrong. I hate seeing it spread over my timeline like that.
Same. I agree Steve. I don’t mind them having their opinion and discussing it with each other but the tweet-attacks towards TPTB and Michael in such a fashion are really disturbing. You don’t insult the hand that feeds you. Constructive criticism is one thing, but they are complaing about writing for Tony that doesn’t even happen (he is presented as competend and fun-loving in these two eps). Also tweets like waiting to have a bucket to puke while watching the season 10 sneak peeks from MIPCom to Gary go too far. It’s kinda sad and I think insulting the hand that feeds you makes things even worse. I hope it stops soon. It’s just as irritating as the hate Michael received in feb after his comment again an actual Tiva hook up. Both really uncalled for. I wish people would stop accusing actors of being paid for statements or Gary of neglecting big parts of the fandom etc.
I am excited for the new episodes (and for Phoenix now today) and hope maybe they will be to enjoy it as well.
Well don’t worry cause the other day’s hate didn’t reach them.